Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Recognize This??

I have to postpone my promised post one more night because the evening was filled with other activities. My friend Robyn and I went to our first dance class tonight at the Lawrence Arts Center. We'd been talking about taking a dance class for years and finally bit the bullet and signed up a few weeks ago. Since it's been 15 years since I've danced in an organized class, I was a bit nervous, but the class went well for the most part.

That's not actually the purpose of this post though. The purpose is to show you this sculpture that was recently erected in front of the Lawrence Arts Center, which I took a picture of this evening.


Do you recognize this at all? Chad and I saw it downtown for the first time a few weeks ago. I say we saw it for the first time downtown because we'd seen it before elsewhere. Does anyone remember where we saw it before? If you can name its previous location you'll win a fabulous prize. I will personally mail you the fantastic white elephant gift of your choice from our Journey Group Christmas party. :) If you need a hint, check out the pictures from our Picasa page!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It's the statue that you could see from your new bedroom window! Did they move it? Or make another one?!

Beth said...

Congrats to Kristin! I do wonder if she'll be lucky enough to have won a certain valuable painting?? ;)