Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy (Belated) Heart Day!

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, my dear family and friends! For the second year in a row, I've failed to give a heart day shout out on the old blog on February 14th. Yesterday I was busy spending some quality time with my hubby, who surprised me by taking the afternoon off and then emailing my boss to make sure that I could take the afternoon off with him. We had a nice lunch downtown and did a little shopping, and then just kind of hung around the rest of the afternoon. We went out to dinner last night with our friends Ryan and Michelle, which might sound a little unromantic, but has become an annual tradition for Ryan's birthday, which is also the 14th. So those are my excuses as to why this valentine is a day late! Hope you all had a good one filled with lots of love!!


No comments: