Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Speaking of Creative Friends...

Last week, my friend Amber and I went to a "Bead and Beauty" party to check out my friend Kristin's latest jewelry designs. For the last few years Kristin has been selling her original creations around the holidays because they make such wonderful Christmas presents. This year she had what seemed like hundreds of bracelets, necklaces and earrings on display. She even had beads available for you to make your own necklaces, which I did, with a little help from Amber! Although the idea was to go shopping for gifts for friends and family, I actually fell in love with one bracelet that I ended up buying for myself. It's kind of hard to tell what they look like from the picture, but here are my beautiful new purchases, most of which will be given to loved ones for Christmas.


Kristin is super creative and has lots of jewelry to choose from, so if you're interested in some of her designs, I can probably hook you up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you worn your bracelet yet? I couldn't wait and wore mine right away the next day after the party. I'm like a little kid who gets something new...except that I did take the bracelet off at the end of the day! If I were actually a little kid, I wouldn't take it off my wrist for days, right? :)

kjl said...

I wore my bracelet yesterday, and to church on Sunday too. I love it! I'm like a little kid with almost everything new I get, so you're definitely not alone there! :)