Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Blessings

Obviously Christmas was a few days ago, but I just have to share just a few of my favorite pictures of my dear family opening some of their favorite gifts.

Saturday night, our nephew Quinton got a Sponge Bob lamp and pretty much went into hysterics he was so happy. I got a little bit of video of the elation, but unfortunately much of his happiness had passed by the time I got the camera changed to video mode!

Mom loves her beautiful new hat that my sister-in-law Jen knitted especially for her!


On Sunday, Miles and Quinton got a set of 75 hot wheels from Grandma Decker, and they were thrilled! I was just really amazed that they make a set of hot wheels this big!


Miles was pretty jacked about the Leap Pad, even though I'm not really sure he knew what it was at this point!


Hope LOVED her new stuffed animal she opened on Christmas Eve, but in typical Hope fashion, she had ripped it's appendages off in about 15 minutes.


Celtic liked his new froggy, and of course he carried it around the house all evening trying to protect it from his sister, who wanted to tear its appendages off!


My best present arrived on the 25th just before 10 p.m!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of my best "family and friends"
Good pictures.