Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Beta Test

It's late tonight and I don't have time to write much, but there's something that I'm so excited about I can't wait any longer to share! Check this out!


This is a still photo from a brand new web series that will premier very soon, and in case you didn't notice, the actor in that picture is my very handsome brother! I'm so excited, not only because I think my brother's awesome, but also because I think the show's going to be awesome. Here's the official trailer--just a warning that there's a little adult content!


Doesn't that look great? There's a bunch more information on The Beta Test website, although I think the site still has a few glitches they're working out. You should definitely bookmark it though and check back on July 1 when the first episode is scheduled to be released. Tell your friends and family and neighbors and become a fan on Facebook! You can bet I'm going to--and you can bet I'm going to be the first person to buy one of these!

3 comments:

Tish said...

like! like! like!

Jen said...

How cool!

Beth said...

I'm not sure I'd ever like to see my brother covered in blood, even if it were fake -- scary! But I am excited to follow the show! Now if only I could figure out how to watch it at work.... ;)