Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Go Muppets

Tonight while we were watching Modern Family (which I thought was an especially funny episode, by the way), we saw a commercial for the new Muppet movie that is apparently out or coming out soon. That reminded me of this video, which I saved to a blog post back in August because I thought it was funny enough to share, and then apparently promptly forgot.

I was a huge fan of the Muppets as a child and wanted to be Janice every time I'd "play Muppets" with my brother or friends. Now I think I'd rather be Animal, because I love the way he drums. Either way, today was the perfect day to watch this again because it was a doozie of day with a massive amount of stress, drama and tears. The cure? The Muppets and OK Go!!

3 comments:

amber said...

Also a Muppets fan here, but I wanted to comment because we enjoyed Modern Family a lot last night too! Too many good quotes to list, though I will probably tell Jake sometime that "I have all the answers"!

Andrea said...

Love the new banner. If you guys come to Maple Leaf and need somewhere to park, you are welcome to use our driveway. Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Don't most wives/moms have all the answers? Poor Gloria. I felt her pain. ;)

Kim, praying for you. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!